Thursday 2 April 2015

Racing back to 2014

Here's my story on how I became a running enthuasist:

I participated in the Jogathon event (8km run) organized by the Department of Health Kedah  on 4th February at the scenic Pendang Lake Resort in Kedah. Afterwards, I was stunned to learn that I finished 8th  in the Men's Open category and was awarded with a cert and prize money. With only a week's training prior to the race, I thought perhaps I can be good at running. And that's how I took up this sport...

I have not looked back since...

Here's a recap of the races I entered in 2014:
1) Marina Run (10km) in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
2) Larian Bandaraya Alor Setar (8km) @ Sultan Abdul Halim Stadium, Alor Setar
3) British 10k London in London
4) Sg Petani Half Marathon (10km) event in Sg Petani Ground Zero
5) Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2014 (10km)
6) Terry Fox Run @ Lake Gardens, Kuala Lumpur (4km fun run)
7) Penang Bridge International Marathon @ Sultan Abdul Halim Bridge, Penang (Half Marathon)
8) PJ Half Marathon @ Stadium Kelana Jaya (10km)



No comments: